Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July Week

Oh Boy! As my boss would say. This phrase perfectly explains what has happened during 4th of July week.

As many of you know, I work in Parking at Magic Kingdom. Every single parking space was filled on July 4th, and we had two fights during closing. Guests are so awesome! Especially, when trying to be role models for surrounding children. Many of them their own.

Here's a video of, what we could get of, the fireworks.



Suzette had recorded a video of Space Mountain with the lights on, but I accidentally deleted it. Or, it MAGICALLY disappeared.

For those that work, or worked, at a Disney Park:






I'm sure there are a lot out there looking for pictures from our "experience" but this is all we have.










More will come soon!

For now, I'm working on my résumé. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be offered an opportunity to job shadow some people. My manager is really helpful in everything, and Cast Services has even helped me by forwarding my information and profile to potential hiring managers.

No comments:

Post a Comment