Thursday, August 4, 2011

Family Fun Time

We were able to take some time off for vacation time with our my mom and my nephew Miles. It was Miles's first time at Walt Disney World, but it definitely won't be his last.

I just wanted to share the fun we had with everyone, and show his priceless faces on nearly every ride.

Great face on Big Thunder Mountain.

Great face on Everest.

Another great face on Big Thunder Mountain.

Good face on Big Thunder Mountain.

Another good face on Big Thunder Mountain.

Mom and Miles on Everest.

All of us on Rock-n-Roller Coaster.

Suzette and I waiting for Toy Story Mania.

Miles SAYS he doesn't like it, but this picture proves otherwise.

My Goofy drawing from DisneyQuest.

Suzette's Goofy drawing from DisneyQuest.

Miles on Ben's number on the Ducks Pinball game at DQ.

Miles's first time on Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom.

Miles's second time on Dinosaur.

Riding Everest at Animal Kingdom.

Miles really like the safari at Animal Kingdom.

Miles and I on Space Mountain. Round one.

Miles and I on Space Mountain. Round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment