Friday, February 24, 2012

Some imagination, huh?

I (Alex) still cannot believe how close we are to Disneyland. For so many years, we have stayed in rooms farther away, but now we're hanging out at the parks whenever we want. My favorite attraction at Disney California Adventure is Mickey's Fun Wheel because it puts you high enough in the sky to see the entire park. So, I thought I'd share that with you with our good friend; pie-eyed Mickey.





A few days ago, I decided to go to Disneyland to watch the parade, and I saw a friend of mine from the Disneyland College Program from when I applied. She now does blogs for Mice Chat. You can see her channel here: Mice Chat [Mice Tube] Channel





Suzette and I also bought some passes to the Discovery Center, and I caught her playing with the earthquake simulator. She was giggling like a little kid. People were staring.




Same with the hurricane simulator, but you couldn't hear her giggles until the door opened.



We introduced our friend Brent to California Screamin', and I think he liked it. I think he really really liked it!




And finally, I'm BACK! New name tag, new ID, and a new lanyard to signify my debut working Fantasmic! in my first role with the land.




I am so very excited to be working Fantasmic!. This is my favorite show in all the Disneyland, I was a vocal fan when I worked at Walt Disney World, and I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments of the show with you. These are all photos that I googled, but all photos of the things I love most about the show.










Below, I posted an image of my favorite photo from a local friend, Susan Thompson. Check out her stuff at: SX70.com

No comments:

Post a Comment