Sunday, January 1, 2012

The End : The Transition

(This is Alex)

So, it's the end of our program, and I was finally able to do some of the things I've wanted to cross off my list before I left. One of them was; skating around the TTC.





A lot of people jog around the TTC late at night/early morning. So, it wasn't hard to do, but it was difficult finding the time.

My last week of work ended at a total of 75 hrs, which is very good considering our upcoming trek across the nation. We've finalized our departure date for January 3rd at around 8am, and estimate a 10 hour trip to our first destination: New Orleans, Louisiana.

The other, was drinking around the world at Epcot, but I budgeted to only drink at three. Viking Coffee, Plum Wine, and Pear Cider. Good friends, fun times throughout my program.

I'm going to miss the friends I've made here.












No comments:

Post a Comment