Wednesday, July 17, 2013

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Let's just cut to the chase... This blog is going to be a short one.

Suzette was recently offered a new position; Guest Service Manager (GSM) for the parking department at The Disneyland Resort. She's very excited to experience the new challenges, and she'll even get a little taste of what I worked during my time at Walt Disney World Resort. Her new position is tentatively scheduled to begin late August.

As for me, I'm still working backstage with Fantasmic! and I was recently chosen by my leadership to manage a new training program project. This project involved meeting with several individuals in various departments across entertainment and legal documentation. Hopefully it will give the the resort credibility needed to get a more respectable position with the Parks & Resorts or Downtown Disney operation.

I recently started a business and leadership blog, at iconleadingforward.blogspot.com, that teaches leadership tools and traits from a perspective of a leader in a non-leader "title". Also on the page are some book recommendations, and inspirational quote images. Feel free to check it out, follow and share.

Happy 58th Birthday Disneyland! The Original Magic Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment